Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Flower Power Coachella day 2


The headbands really give the hippie look a special touch , everyone was wearing their hippie outfits in Coachella honoring the hippies of the 70s. Did I mention I love this STYLE?
This was Christina’s second outfit for Coachella , you can dress this way for any day of the spring or the summer specially if you live in a tropical island like Dominican Republic!





She was wearing :

Brandy Melville Top
Topshop Vest
Zara Cutout Camel Booties
London Vintage Market Sunglasses
Lady by Christina Romero Headband
Lucky Brand Purse
 "Hot Mess" Necklace : Gift From A Friend

Photography:Kristina Marino
Author: Yazmin Yeara

Love,THN*

1 comment:

  1. Howdy, I think your website could possibly be having web
    browser compatibility problems. Whenever I take a look at your site in Safari, it looks fine however when opening in Internet
    Explorer, it has some overlapping issues. I merely wanted to give you a quick heads up!
    Aside from that, wonderful blog!

    my page; oscar.legos.obs-mip.fr

    ReplyDelete

© Copyright all rights reserved
©