Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Nerds Are COOL In Blush Magazine






As I have always sayd, NERDS are the cool kids of tomorrow! I was featured among many others up growing entrepreneurs in this edition of BLUSH MAGAZINE DR, in an article written by Gina Lopez. Were she is stating how being a Nerd is the it thing of this decade! I feel so honored to be part of the group .  I will never get tired of mentioning how BLUSH is one of the best magazines we have in our country and how the quality of every editorial blows me away!
Enjoy the Pics!

TALENT ALEJANDRA CATA & YARA DEVLIEGER  
PHOTOGRAPHER SEAN RIVA  
STYLIST JOSELO FRANJUL 
MAKE UP RICHARD VASQUEZ  
HAIR ELVIRA SEPULVEDA  
LOCATION: Bahia de las Aguilas, R.D



Love, THN*

1 comment:

  1. Pretty section of content. I just stumbled upon your site and in accession capital to assert that I
    acquire actually enjoyed account your blog posts.
    Any way I'll be subscribing to your augment and even I achievement you access consistently rapidly.

    My web site :: click here

    ReplyDelete

© Copyright all rights reserved
©