Sunday, May 15, 2011

Fashion Lovers V- Estefania Fernandez





















One of my FAVORITE New Yorkers, Estefania Fernandez, is always IN THE KNOW when it comes to fashion.  But she is always having fun!  For today’s photo shoot, she was working on a short film for Jeffrey Campbell in the streets of NYC.
For this shoot, Estefania is wearing an Urban Outfitters shirt, a brown Zara jacket, jean leggings, Jeffrey Campbell Lita boots in taupe suede, and vintage glasses (from the streets of the BIG APPLE).


Here are the links to the Jeffrey Campbell short films.  ENJOY!


Model: Estefania Fernandez
Author: Yazmin Yeara
Editor: Jenny Perusek
Location: NYC, U.S.A.



Love, THN*






















1 comment:

  1. What's Going down i'm new to this, I stumbled upon this I've discovered It absolutely helpful and it has aided me out loads. I'm hoping to give a contribution & aid other customers like its
    aided me. Good job.
    Here is my site : GFI Norte

    ReplyDelete

© Copyright all rights reserved
©