Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Summer Shades




Oliver Peoples super  cool video



 
courtesy of Youtube


Fendi sunglasses of the moment

I love the mix of colors they used its very daring and funky , perfect for this Spring-Summer trends 


Courtesy of Google-Fendi eyewear


A super-COOL video from Oliver Peoples

Fendi sunglasses of the moment… I love the mix of colors they used.  It’s very daring and funky, on TREND for Spring/Summer.

For those of you who don’t have the perfect Spring/Summer shades, take a look at the new collections of Oliver Peoples and Fendi or even the streets of Milan, like the blue pair I’m wearing above.

I bought these blue ray-ban-esque sunglasses at the Duomo in Milan and it goes to show how easy it is to pair high and low pieces to create a COOL look.

Photography: Yazmin Yeara and Google
Video: YouTube
Model: Yazmin Yeara
Author: Yazmin Yeara        
Editor: Jenny Perusek


Love, THN*

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Copyright all rights reserved
©