Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Uepa Mag Interview











Here it is, everyone: the complete Uepa Magazine photo shoot and interview!  I know it’s not summer anymore, but better late than never, right?

This photo shoot took place in Arco Della Pace here in Milano.  This is a very FAMOUS and BEAUTIFUL arc that celebrates the independence of Italy.

This was a very EXCITING day for my friends and I!  We were doing two shoots at the same time for two different magazines.  For the Uepa shoot, the style that my friend Jenny and I chose was PURELY Milanese.  I was wearing a H&M white top, black shorts, and scarf (my FAVORITE), along with Ray-Ban aviator sunglasses, vintage sandals, and my vintage Chanel bag. The jewelry was from the Milan vintage market, Tous and H&M.

Thank you so much to my amazing friends for helping me with this photo shoot and to Uepa Magazine for doing this interview with THN!  It means so much to me!

Photography: Jenny Perusek
Stylist: Jenny Wendlandt
Author: Yazmin Yeara
Editor: Jenny Perusek


Love, THN*

66 comments:

  1. whoah this blog is fantastic i love

    studying your posts. Keep up the good work! You already know, lots of individuals are hunting

    around for this information, you could aid them greatly.
    My web page :: http://www.costablancaspain.us/santa-maria-cathedral-murcia.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been absent for a while, but now I remember why I used to
    love this blog.

    Thank you, I will try and check back more frequently.
    How frequently you update your site?

    my web blog - essentialweb.asia
    Feel free to surf my web blog - tiramisu brownie trifle

    ReplyDelete
  3. I simply wanted to write a comment in order to

    say thanks to you for those amazing advice you are
    posting on this

    site. My

    time-consuming internet investigation has at

    the end of the day been recognized with awesome suggestions to exchange with my friends.
    I would declare that many of us site visitors are truly lucky to be in a very
    good

    network with so many outstanding people with very beneficial guidelines.
    I feel

    truly privileged to

    have discovered your web site and look forward to really more
    excellent

    times reading here. Thanks a lot once more for all the details.



    my blog post; 4 star hotels in tenerife playa las americas
    My web page : alicante map region

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing excellent informations.

    Your web-site is very cool. I'm impressed by the details that you have on this web site. It reveals how nicely you

    perceive this subject. Bookmarked this website page, will come back for more articles.

    You, my pal, ROCK! I found simply the information I already searched everywhere

    and just couldn't come across. What a perfect website.


    Here is my website essentialweb.asia
    Also visit my web page : 10 down construction loans

    ReplyDelete
  5. I cling on to listening to the news

    lecture about receiving free online grant applications so I have been looking around for

    the top site to get one. Could you tell me please, where could i acquire

    some?

    My web site - www.thespainforum.com
    Here is my web-site Expat Life In Spain

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woah! I'm really digging the template/theme of this website. It's simple, yet effective.

    A

    lot of times it's hard to get that "perfect balance" between superb

    usability and appearance. I must say you have done a great job with this. Additionally,

    the blog loads super fast for me on Firefox. Superb Blog!

    Feel free to surf to my blog ... Star Spangled Banner Music
    my web site - national dress of spain madrid fiestas

    ReplyDelete
  7. You could definitely see your skills in the work you write.

    The world hopes for

    even more passionate writers like you who are not afraid to say how they believe.
    Always follow

    your heart.

    Feel free to visit my weblog - youcreatereality.blogspot.ru
    Also visit my page 4 hour body book sales

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am really loving the theme/design of your web site. Do you ever run into any

    internet browser compatibility problems? A handful of my blog audience have complained about my website not working correctly

    in Explorer but looks great in Opera. Do you have any solutions to help fix this problem?


    Here is my site; alicante car rental reviews
    My website ... 2004 madrid train bombings victims list

    ReplyDelete
  9. Usually I don't learn post on blogs, but I wish to

    say that this write-up very pressured me to try and do so! Your

    writing style has been surprised me. Thank you, very great post.

    Take a look at my web page ... essentialweb.asia
    Feel free to surf my website - car spa in rockville

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good day! Would you mind if I share your blog with my

    twitter group? There's a lot of folks that I think would really enjoy your content.

    Please let me know. Cheers

    my web blog ... www.diysolarheatingspain.com
    My page > www.diysolarheatingspain.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Do you have a spam issue on this site; I also am a blogger, and I was wanting to


    know your situation; we have created some
    nice procedures and we

    are looking to trade strategies with other folks, why not shoot me an
    email if interested.

    Here is my webpage http://wiki-acces-public.infini.fr
    Feel free to surf my website :: hug a bug e-card

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello, you used to write excellent, but the last several posts have

    been kinda boring… I miss your super writings. Past few posts are just a bit out of track!

    come on!

    Here is my page ... wiki.ip7.free.fr
    Here is my page : 2011 federal employee withholding tax tables

    ReplyDelete
  13. Together with everything which

    seems to be building throughout this subject material, a significant percentage of

    viewpoints are actually quite radical. Having said

    that, I beg your pardon, but I can not give credence to your

    whole suggestion, all be it exciting none the

    less. It would seem to everybody that your opinions

    are actually not completely rationalized and in

    reality you are yourself not even wholly certain of your point.
    In any

    event I did appreciate reading it.

    Also visit my web page :: http://spurse.org/wiki/index.php?title=User_talk:LindaGarcia1972
    Check out my web-site ... pictures of gold coins

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you for the sensible critique. Me & my neighbor
    were just preparing to do a little research

    on this. We got a grab a book from our area library but
    I think I learned more from this post.

    I am very glad to see such magnificent information being shared freely

    out there.

    Also visit my page ... uzeik.net
    My homepage - moors spain dvd

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awsome site! I am loving it!! Will come back again.
    I am taking your feeds also.

    Also visit my blog - selvforsyning.biks.dk
    Also visit my homepage Travel packages

    ReplyDelete
  16. The other day, while I was at work, my cousin stole my iphone and tested to

    see if it can survive a thirty foot drop, just so she can be a youtube sensation.

    My iPad is now broken and she has 83 views. I know this is completely off topic but
    I

    had to share it with someone!

    my site; 4 letter words starting with ev
    Also visit my blog post ... 3 weeks 4 days pregnant ultrasound

    ReplyDelete
  17. I do consider all of the ideas you have

    introduced in your post. They are really convincing and can certainly work.
    Still, the posts are very short for novices.
    Could you please lengthen them a little from next time?
    Thank you for the post.

    Here is my web site ... tai9350.pixnet.net
    My site ... Planning Javea

    ReplyDelete
  18. It’s really a nice and helpful piece of information.
    I’m glad that you shared this

    helpful information with us. Please keep us up
    to date like this. Thank you for

    sharing.

    my web-site ... pisbon-muslim.blogspot.fr
    Also visit my web page Elche Spain

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fantastic website. A lot of useful

    information here. I am sending it to some friends ans also sharing in
    delicious. And naturally, thanks for your effort!

    Have a look at my web page :: www.affinitygarden.com
    Take a look at my weblog : new spain lewis and clark kidnapping Pedreguer

    ReplyDelete
  20. It’s really a great and useful piece of info. I’m glad that you

    shared this helpful information with us. Please keep us up to date like this.

    Thanks for

    sharing.

    Feel free to visit my website: www.guitarraonline.com.ar
    Also see my webpage :: golden conure

    ReplyDelete
  21. I have been exploring for a bit for any high quality articles or blog posts


    on this kind of area . Exploring in Yahoo I at last stumbled upon this web
    site. Reading this

    information So i am happy to convey that I have an incredibly good
    uncanny feeling I

    discovered just what I needed. I most certainly
    will make certain to do not forget this website
    and give it a look on a constant basis.

    Here is my website :: essentialweb.asia
    Here is my web page innotek dog training

    ReplyDelete
  22. Simply wish to say your article is as astounding.
    The

    clearness in your post is just great and i can assume you

    are an expert on this subject. Fine with your permission
    allow me to grab your feed to keep

    up to date with forthcoming post. Thanks a million and please continue the
    gratifying work.

    Feel free to surf to my web page ... http://wiki.test.schoolvo.nl/mediawiki/index.php?title=Gebruiker:CarollPatterson1978
    my website :: almoradi.us has SiteSafe ranking 51/100 is Safe

    ReplyDelete
  23. Would you be all for exchanging links?

    Feel free to visit my web page: inside-geography.blogspot.fr
    Look into my web blog ... Granada

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hello there! Quick question that's entirely off

    topic. Do you know how to make your site mobile friendly? My website looks weird when

    viewing from my iphone 4. I'm trying to find a
    template or plugin that

    might be able to fix this problem. If you have any suggestions,
    please share.

    Thank you!

    my blog post ... http://www.prodestonline.it/wiki/index.php/Tourist_Guide_For_Benidorm_Costa_Blanca_Spain
    Feel free to visit my page ... Tossa de Mar

    ReplyDelete
  25. I just could not go away your website prior to suggesting that

    I actually enjoyed the standard info an individual

    supply to your visitors? Is gonna be again often in order to inspect new posts

    My web-site tapasytoros.blogspot.ru
    Feel free to surf my site ... villa for sale

    ReplyDelete
  26. It’s actually a nice and helpful piece of info.
    I’m satisfied that you shared this helpful information
    with us. Please keep

    us up to date like this. Thank you for sharing.

    My web page - lyricsofnepalisong.blogspot.com
    My web site > catfish in Spain

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hello There. I discovered your weblog the use of msn.
    This is an extremely smartly written article. I will make sure to bookmark it and

    come back to learn extra of your helpful info. Thank you
    for the

    post. I’ll definitely return.

    Feel free to surf to my web-site http://brasilcomz.com/wikiboi/index.php?title=Religious_France:_Art_Along_with_Notion_In_The_Romance_language_Community_At_this_moment_For_the_Bring_on_Adult_ed_Regarding_Art
    Feel free to surf my homepage ... houses for sales

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hi there, You have done an excellent job. I will definitely digg it and individually
    suggest

    to my friends. I'm confident they will be benefited from this web site.

    Also visit my weblog ... one.uhostall.com
    My webpage - car rental spain forum Niebla

    ReplyDelete
  29. Hey! I just wanted to ask if you ever have any problems with hackers?


    My last blog (wordpress) was hacked and I ended up losing a few months of hard work due

    to no back up. Do you have any solutions to protect against hackers?


    Feel free to surf to my web site :: joanyuan.pixnet.net
    Also see my web site: Tvs Spain

    ReplyDelete
  30. Good day! I know this is kinda off topic

    but I was wondering if you knew where I could find a
    captcha plugin for my comment form? I'm using the same

    blog platform as yours and I'm having trouble finding one?
    Thanks a lot!

    My site - http://metromanila.com.ph/index.php?do=/profile-6375/info
    Have a look at my homepage ... live news La Laguna

    ReplyDelete
  31. There is evidently a bundle to know about this. I assume you made some nice points in

    features also.

    Look into my weblog http://bookmarks.wedia.gr/search.php/all/Prepare Yourself Before You Go On Vacation - tarragonaspain's soup
    Have a look at my blog post - pink notebook computer

    ReplyDelete
  32. I was suggested this blog by my cousin. I'm not sure whether this post is written

    by him as nobody else know such detailed about my problem. You are

    wonderful! Thanks!

    Here is my web site ... amoc-gld.nl
    Also visit my blog Albox Spain property

    ReplyDelete
  33. Hi, i think that i saw you visited my blog so i came to “return the favor”.

    I

    am trying to find things to enhance my website!I suppose its ok to use a few
    of your ideas!!

    my blog post ayearabovetheshop.blogspot.ru
    Also visit my web page :: dial up reseller

    ReplyDelete
  34. Of course, what a great blog and illuminating posts,
    I will bookmark your site.Have an awsome day!
    my website: essentialweb.asia

    ReplyDelete
  35. I was curious if you ever considered changing the layout of your

    site? Its very well written; I love what youve got to say.
    But maybe you could a little more in the way of content

    so people could connect with it better. Youve got an awful lot of text for only
    having 1 or 2 images. Maybe you could space it out better?
    Feel free to visit my weblog ; e-sim.org

    ReplyDelete
  36. naturally like your web site but you need to

    check the spelling on several of your posts. A number of them are
    rife with

    spelling problems and I to find it very troublesome to tell the

    truth nevertheless I will certainly come

    again again.
    My site - authenticlinks.com

    ReplyDelete
  37. Definitely believe that which you said. Your favorite
    justification appeared

    to be on the internet the simplest thing to be aware of.
    I say to you, I

    certainly get irked while people think about worries that they plainly don't know

    about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top and defined out the whole thing without having side-effects , people can take a signal. Will likely be back to get more. Thanks
    Have a look at my web blog ... Invernesscityvet.com

    ReplyDelete
  38. I am really loving the theme/design of your blog. Do you ever run into any

    web browser compatibility problems? A number of my blog audience have complained about my site not working correctly

    in Explorer but looks great in Opera. Do you have any advice to help fix this problem?
    Here is my homepage - www.goutas.jp

    ReplyDelete
  39. My brother recommended I might like this blog.
    He was totally right. This post

    actually made my day. You can not imagine simply how much time I had spent
    for this

    info! Thanks!
    Look at my blog post : http://seocome.com/search.php?search=http://wiki.channelweb.it/cw/JanyceKing1982

    ReplyDelete
  40. After research a few of the weblog posts in your

    website now, and I really like your means of blogging.
    I

    bookmarked it to my bookmark web site checklist and will likely be checking back soon.
    Pls check out my web page as nicely and let me know what you
    think.
    Stop by my page ... bad.gamingdeluxe.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  41. Valuable info. Lucky me I found your website by accident, and I'm shocked why this

    accident didn't happened earlier! I bookmarked it.
    Look at my page - Web.firstkoreanchurch.org

    ReplyDelete
  42. I just like the valuable info you supply to your


    articles. I will bookmark your blog and test once more
    right here

    regularly. I am quite certain

    I’ll learn many new stuff right here! Good luck for the next!
    my website - ubuntu-party.org

    ReplyDelete
  43. My brother suggested I may like this blog. He was

    once totally right. This publish actually made my day.
    You cann't

    imagine simply how much time I had spent for this info! Thank

    you!
    Here is my webpage mt.sh.se

    ReplyDelete
  44. Great site. Lots of useful

    information here. I’m sending it to some friends ans additionally

    sharing in delicious. And of course, thanks on your

    sweat!
    Here is my web page blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  45. I am extremely impressed with your writing skills as well as with the layout on
    your

    weblog. Is this a paid theme or did you modify it yourself?
    Either way keep up the excellent

    quality writing, it’s rare to see a great blog like this one today.
    .
    Check out my web-site ; http://Sonicscentral.com

    ReplyDelete
  46. There is obviously a bundle to

    realize about this. I assume you made certain good points in

    features also.
    Feel free to surf my web site ... http://catalog.cixx6.com/

    ReplyDelete
  47. Hello, I think your site might be having browser compatibility
    issues. When I look at

    your website in Opera, it looks fine but when opening in Internet
    Explorer, it

    has some overlapping. I just wanted to give you a quick heads up!
    Other then that, awesome blog!
    Check out my webpage : elcomohacer.com

    ReplyDelete
  48. Awsome post and straight to the point. I don't know if this is

    truly the best place to ask but do you guys have any ideea where

    to employ some professional writers? Thanks in advance :)
    Also see my web page - www.seolinkads.com

    ReplyDelete
  49. I’d need to examine with you here. Which isn't something I usually do! I get pleasure from reading a put up that may make individuals think. Additionally, thanks for

    permitting me to remark!

    my homepage ... http://Www.Otrasociedad.es/necesaria/pg/profile/BettyWebb99

    ReplyDelete
  50. Does your blog have a contact page? I'm having trouble locating it but, I'd like
    to

    shoot you an email. I've got some recommendations for your blog you

    might be interested in hearing. Either way, great site and I look forward to seeing it

    expand over time.

    My web site ... http://www.pogodak.ba/blogs/11616/10140/napoli-classifieds

    ReplyDelete
  51. Wow! This can be one particular of the most helpful blogs We have ever
    arrive across

    on this subject. Actually Wonderful. I am also an
    expert in this topic therefore I can understand your hard work.


    My website - servicemembersunderground.com

    ReplyDelete
  52. Hi! Someone in my Myspace group shared this site with us so I


    came to take a look. I'm definitely enjoying the information. I'm

    book-marking and will be tweeting this to my followers!

    Exceptional blog and outstanding

    style and design.

    Feel free to surf to my web page http://omui.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  53. Hey there! I'm at work browsing your blog from my new iphone! Just wanted to say I love reading your blog and look forward to all your

    posts! Carry on the great work!

    Take a look at my web page ... http://www.avisanguilla.com/node/19069/

    ReplyDelete
  54. Undeniably believe that which you stated. Your

    favourite reason seemed to be on the internet the


    easiest factor to bear in mind of. I say to you, I definitely
    get annoyed at

    the same time as folks consider

    issues that they plainly do not know about.
    You controlled to hit the nail upon the top and also defined out the

    whole thing with no need side-effects ,

    people can take a signal. Will likely be again to
    get more. Thank you

    Stop by my site - http://www.electrawarehouse.com

    ReplyDelete
  55. you have a terrific weblog right

    here! would you like to make some invite posts on my weblog?



    Also visit my website ... http://hook2it.com/

    ReplyDelete
  56. I have read several good stuff here. Definitely worth bookmarking for revisiting.
    I

    surprise how much effort you put to make such a fantastic

    informative site.

    Also visit my website :: erealestatenewjersey.com

    ReplyDelete
  57. I have recently started a website, the info you provide on this web

    site has helped me greatly. Thank you for all of your time
    & work.

    Also visit my weblog :: theuniversethewars.com

    ReplyDelete
  58. Right aωау I am гeaԁy to ԁo my breаκfast,
    after having mу breakfast cоming oѵеr аgaіn to read further nеws.


    Look at my homepage; горящие туры отдых горящие путевки туры в египет туры в турцию туры

    ReplyDelete
  59. Useful infо. Luckу me I discoѵered your ѕite acсidentally, and I'm stunned why this twist of fate did not took place in advance! I bookmarked it.

    My page ... http://besla.net/

    ReplyDelete
  60. Τhis desіgn iѕ ѕtеller! You mοst ceгtainly know
    how to keeρ a reaԁer entеrtаinеd.
    Betwеen youг wit and your videos, Ι
    waѕ almost movеԁ tο start mу οωn blog (well, almost.
    ..НaΗa!) Fantаstic job. ӏ гeally
    enjοyеd what you haԁ tо sаy, and more than that, how yοu prеsented іt.

    Tоo cool!

    Ѕtoρ by my webpаge Калининград санкт петербург авиабилеты

    ReplyDelete
  61. Τhanks designeԁ fοr sharing such a pleasant thіnking,
    artіcle іs niсе, thats why i have read it entiгely

    Alsо visit my wеblog: Купить авиабилет один конец

    ReplyDelete
  62. Valuable information. Lucky me I found your website by accident, and I'm shocked why this

    accident didn't happened earlier! I bookmarked
    it.

    Here is my page :: www.xgay.net

    ReplyDelete
  63. Hi there! Do you know if they make any plugins to protect


    against hackers? I'm kinda paranoid about losing everything I've worked hard on.
    Any suggestions?

    my page julio.estudiosuma.cl

    ReplyDelete
  64. You actually make it seem really easy along with your

    presentation but I in finding this topic to be actually one thing

    which I believe I would never understand. It seems too complicated
    and very extensive for me. I'm

    taking a look ahead for your next put up, I’ll try to get the hang of it!

    Here is my blog - www.szakibazis.com

    ReplyDelete
  65. hi!,I like your writing so a lot! percentage we

    keep in touch more approximately your post

    on AOL? I need an expert in this house to resolve
    my

    problem. Maybe that's you! Having a look ahead to see you.

    Here is my page ... http://www.penpalspoint.com/

    ReplyDelete

© Copyright all rights reserved
©